WELCOME TO THE CENTRAL SCHOOL, DUBAI.
Our school takes pride in being able to provide exceptional academic opportunities to a diverse population of young minds along with the commitment of a structured, supportive, and challenging academic environment.
The school is defined by its culture of inclusivity that fosters close relationships between students and teachers. Students are encouraged to push themselves academically while constantly focusing on the school’s core values of compassion, determination, honesty and respect.
Let’s together venture into this exciting journey with TCS.
Curriculum and Academic Session: The school follows CBSE Curriculum and adheres to UAE laws and KHDA Guidelines .The academic year commences in April and ends in March.
Admission process for new academic year commences in the month of Oct/Nov of the previous academic year and depends on seat availability.
Age Placements guide: The below criteria is laid by KHDA and is strictly adhered by the school.
|Grade||Entry Age by 31st March 2022||Should be born on or before|
|KG 1||4 years||31-March-2018|
|KG 2||5 years||31-March-2017|
|Grade 1||6 years||31-March-2016|
|Grade 2 & above||–||As per the Transfer Certificate and the curriculum of the previous school.|
Fill the Online registration form on the school website.
- After submission you will receive an auto-generated Email with a temporary registration number.
- The school will contact you to schedule an interview and/or assessment test.
- Bring your child at the scheduled time for their interview and/or assessment test with all the documentation.
- Pay the Online Application Fee of AED 100(Non-Refundable) at Fee counter.
- Upon completion of the interview and/or assessment test, your child will be offered a place and you can proceed for confirming the seat by paying the fee on the same day.
- Four passport size photographs of the child
- Copy of online registration form sent to your registered email
- Photocopy of Child’s & Parents Passport (front & back)
- Photocopy of Child’s & Parents Residence Visa (front & back)
- Photocopy of Child’s & Parents Emirates ID (front & back)
- Full end of year school report for the last academic year (Grade-1 onwards)
- Copy of Vaccination/Immunization Card
- Medical records from the previous school(For students coming from UAE schools)
- Attested Transfer Certificate –Inside UAE:-All grades, Outside UAE:-Grade 2 onwards
Transfer Certificate Attestation:
FOR STUDENTS COMING FROM OUTSIDE UAE– THE ORIGINAL TC SHOULD BE ATTESTED BY:
· The District Educational Officer of that State
· Consulate of the country migrating from in Dubai
· Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dubai
FOR ALL THE STUDENTS COMING FROM INSIDE UAE:
· The original TC has to be attested from Ministry of Education of the Emirate